• Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
• Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
• Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
• Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
• Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
St Ritas Catholic Church
Bible Camp Counselor
June, 2013 - August, 2014
Palms West Hospital
September, 2012 - June, 2013
I have traveled to 7 countries
Communication Skillscomputer skillscustomer service experienceskilled in working with childrenteenagersyoung adults