• Performed calibration on a variety of high and low pressure instruments.
• Responsible as engine room supervisor for at-sea operation of engine room.
• Skilled in use of schematics, blueprints, technical manuals and test equipment to isolate and diagnose faults in the various systems.
• Qualified Engine Room Supervisor, Shutdown Roving Watch, and various other nuclear watches onboard the USS Pennsylvania
• Certified by the EPA as a universal technician for handling CFC/HCFC (2012).
• Performed and supervised maintenance actions and testing of propulsion plant systems during both shipyard nuclear refueling and operational conditions.
• Extensive experience working with 150-ton R114 air-conditioning systems
• Researched, ordered and inventoried greater than 2,000 supply items and repair parts.
Adecco at Google
I've worked on a submarine! No, it wasn't yellow, sadly.
certified universal technician for handling cfc/hcfc (2012Engineeringhave worked extensively in radiation-controlled/ procedurally controled and strict parameter environmentsoperation and maintenance of nuclear propulsion plant mechanical systemspossesses a detailed knowledge of reactor plant/ steam plant/ auxiliary and electrical generation equipment