• Women’s department visual merchandiser including RTW, bags and shoes
• • Incorporate new arrivals with latest trends plus creativity in floor planning
• • Analyze sales rankings to promote potential merchandise and bestsellers
• • Quick decision-making in response to market fluctuations
• • Style mannequins and implement product rotation to increase sales
• • Collaborate with department/store managers and regional commercial team in product selection
• • Reached an exceptional sales growth with an increase of 283% YoY within one month
Retail Operations & Merchandising Assistant
January 2018 - November 2018
centre point sabah
June 2017 - July 2017
January 2017 - May 2017
I have lived in five different countries.
fashion and traveling
San Francisco Tech Fashion Week
March 2019 - April 2019
Taipei Arts Festival
May 2015 - August 2015
July 2012 - August 2012
National Taiwan Normal University English Summer Camp
I was the lead of recruitment and public relations for English summer camp of our department and I was also responsible for photography and video-editing. This is the video I made at the end of the one-week camp.
I was a volunteer for Taipei Arts Festival 2015 and the year after they were asking if previous volunteers would like to help out with a commercial shooting for Taipei Arts Festival 2016 and I signed up for it. You can see me at 0.05.