• Communicated with multiple departments on campus to successfully coordinate the 2014 National Special Olympics
• Supervised a diverse production crew of up to fifteen part time workers
• I gained exposure to supervising a diverse production crew of up to 15 part time workers .
• Responded to inquiries and provided information about our services.
• I provided customer service to more than 2,500 residents amongst 39 camps and conferences and to the participants of the national and state wide Special Olympics organization.
• Worked with a team of up to fifteen full time workers to provide customer service to athletes, coaches, and delegates
• I developed a strong knowledge of using excel for administrative task management purposes including, but not limited to, residential accommodation services.
School of Engineering
January, 2015 - April, 2015
Department of Women and Gender Studies
July, 2012 - November, 2014
Department of Residential Education
July, 2011 - March, 2012
I have studied abroad in Peru
ability to work independently as well as with a teamadministrative task managementintermediate in spanishmicrosoft office suiteresidential coordinationstrong customer service skillsstrong secretarial skillstime sheet computation