• Monitor food distribution, ensuring that meals are delivered to the correct recipients and that guidelines, such as those for special diets, are followed.
• Take food orders and relay orders to kitchens or serving counters so they can be filled.
• Examine trays to ensure that they contain required items.
• Clean or sterilize dishes, kitchen utensils, equipment, or facilities.
• Occasionally tend the bar when needed.
• Stock service stations with items such as ice, napkins, or straws.
Green Lake Lutheran Ministries
June, 2012 - September, 2014
March, 2012 - May, 2014
Use to own Sled dogs
active listening skillscustomer and personal service skillsjudgment and decision making skillstime management skills