• Provide extra assistance to students with special needs, such as non-Englishspeaking students or those with physical and mental disabilities.
• Teach personal development skills such as goal setting, independence, and self-advocacy
• Prepare lesson materials, bulletin board displays, exhibits, equipment, and demonstrations.
• Observe students' performance, and record relevant data to assess progress
• Guide and counsel students with adjustment or academic problems, or special academic interests.
BARAKA CHILDREN'S, HOME
May, 2014 - August, 2014
COLORADO MOUNTAIN COLLEGE
August, 2013 - December, 2013
I spent 3 months teaching in Kenya
Conflict Resolutiondetail orientedgreat with childrenopen-mindedoptimisticpatientquick on my feetself motivatedstrong negotiatorstrong verbal communicationTeam LeadershipTime Managementtrilingual