• Assist in performing routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
• Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment.
• Check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
• Provide grounds keeping services, such as landscaping and snow removal.
• Help with repairs around the school including repairs to and replacing water heaters, AC units, etc.
• Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
May, 2013 - December, 2013
cooperative team memberdependableexcelMicrosoft Officepowerpoint proficiencyquick learner
GIVE (Growth International Volunteers Excursion) Student Organization