• Communicated with children's parents and guardians about daily activities, behaviors and problems.
• Fostered a culture of good sportsmanship, cooperation and responsibility.
• Helped develop each participant's physical and psychological fitness.
• Communicated effectively with parents and Boosters, including organizing and leading meetings.
• Maintained developmentally appropriate environment.
• Motivated and encouraged student athletes to do their best during practices and games.
• Adhered strictly to rules and regulations of the activities department and the district.
• Disciplined children and recommended other measures to correct behavior.
• Led developmentally appropriate activities for 5-10 year old children.3 years experience with developmentally challenged children ages 5 to 8 years
• Carefully monitored children's play activities.
• Created and ran up-to-date and relevant drills.
Pennsylvania State University
I played 3 different sports throughout high school