• The hospital uses EPIC systems and Resolute module is the accounting side of the tool for insurance claim receivables. I worked bridging both Resolute and SAP for financial reporting.
• Assisted Contract Managers in working with changing laws, regulations and contract trends, for potential impact on business unit goals and objectives.
• Obtained contract execution according to company policy and entering and maintaining contract data in the contracts database.
• Facilitated supplier selection and contracting processes in conjunction with strategic sourcing category lead on an as needed basis.
• Working with administrative assistants to explain the new supplier agreements and PO formats that are to be used.
• Collaborated with internal business partners to assist with sourcing/contracting strategies and potential saving opportunities to reduce costs, reduce contractual risk, and rationalize the supply base.
• Worked on Epic’s UNIX platform “Reflections” for back end Fee Schedule build and report extractions which later are streamlined and dressed for presentation in Excel.
• Assisted in writing basic reporting templates for specific expense accounts.
• Implemented Enterprise wide SAP FICO for Accounts payable and Receivable for Supplier/vendor payments.
• Have assisted in writing consulting agreements, Supplier/Vendor Agreements for office and administrative supplies across the hospitals and corporate office.
• Owned, Managed and took responsibility for the month end closing of books manually for the Decatur hospital.
May 2014 - March 2015
Oracle Financial Services Software (OFSS)
Sr. Analyst (Investment Banking and Portfolio Risk)