Highly passionate and innovative UX Designer with proficiencies in problem-solving, visual UI design and UX design principles and methodologies.
New Bedford, MA
Bristol Community College
September 2015 - May 2018
Computer Information Systems
General Assembly Boston
May 2018 - August 2018
New Bedford, MA, United States
September 2015 - present
• • Provide design and consulting services for small businesses and startups.
• • Conceptualize and build new websites using Content Management Systems and Front-end markup/frameworks
• • Redesign existing web presence using UX principles and methodologies to solve usability issues
• • Improve Information Architecture to improve discoverability of products and increase conversions
• • Work with clients to establish brand identity, content strategy, and scope of web projects
Cambridge, MA, United States
January 2018 - March 2018
Perfect Binder Operator
Taunton, MA, United States
February 2004 - January 2018
I love to produce electronic music.
Highly passionate and innovative UX Designer with proficiencies in problem-solving, visual UI design and UX design principles and methodologies. Solid background in music, commercial printing and lean manufacturing. I am now seeking new UX opportunities. Online Portfolio: www.kevinguisarde.com
BrandingClient RelationsCommunication SkillsEvent PlanningLogo DesignPresentingProficient with Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint, Google Docs/Sheets/Slides, Adobe Photoshop/IllustratorTeam LeadershipTechnical WritingTrainingTypographyUser Experience Research and TestingWork Very Well with Others