• Inform customers about the facility (i.e. prices, sales promotions, special events, hours of operation, etc.).
• Sell and promote merchandise, assist with inventory restock merchandise
• Handle the check-in procedures for all customers
• Close point of sale at end of duty shift, in strict compliance with established closing procedures.
• Maintain a neat and clean environment in the golf shop (clean counters, shelves and windows) and straighten merchandise and change displays to maintain a “fresh” look in the golf shop.
• Opening and closing duties related to golf shop and clubhouse
• Secure money drop at end of working shift.
• Responsible for cash drawer.
• Answer telephone and set up tee times.
April 2012 - December 2012
HospitalityInventory ManagementLeadershipMicrosoft OfficeorganizationalRetailSalesTeam Building