• Built customer confidence by actively listening to their concerns and giving appropriate feedback.
• Provided cross training to 10 staff members
• Worked with upper management to ensure appropriate changes were made to improve customer satisfaction.
• Maintained up-to-date records at all times.
• Demonstrated mastery of customer service call script within specified timeframes.
• Identified and resolved system and account issues.
• Developed and created a more effective filing system to accelerate paperwork processing.
• Processed an average of 200 transactions each day in a timely manner. Answered customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone.
• Opened and closed the store, which included counting cash drawers and making bank deposits
• Maintained visually appealing and effective displays for the entire store. Offered exceptional customer service to differentiate and promote the company brand
• Collaborated with customer service team members to give exceptional service throughout the entire shopping and purchasing experience
• Communicated merchandise needs and issues to appropriate supervisors in a timely fashion
• Assisted with payroll preparation and entered data into cumulative payroll document
Customer Service Specialist
August, 2014 - January, 2015
Front End Assistant
October, 2012 - January, 2013
October, 2011 - January, 2012
September, 2008 - November, 2011
See 1 More
10-keyclerical knowledgeCommunication Skillscomputer-savvyConflict Resolutioncritical thinkerCustomer Servicecustomer service-orienteddata integritydedicateddemeanorgrammarInterpersonal Skillsmeticulous attention to detailMicrosoft Officemulti-line phone proficiencyorder processingResourcefulresults-orientedself-directedspreadsheet managementstrong problem solverTime Management