• Coordinated activities, especially student events (distinguished lectures, workshops, trainings and meetings) and a community project (Project Electron, sponsored by University of Brasilia, IEEE and Ministry of Education of Brazil).
• The Student Branch was recognized as a success case in Management and Strategies at the Student Branch’s National Meeting (2013) and as the best project, Project Electron (R9 IEEE Student Activity Award and R9 IEEE Darrel Chong Student Activity Award).
• Guided and trained new members to share knowledge, techniques and experiences
• Developed a management model to guide the group to succeed in the projects (Matrix management based in projects).
• Benchmarked with other student branches to develop partnerships and exchange projects and management models.
ENGNET CONSULTORIA E IMPLEMENTAÇÃO
June, 2013 - March, 2014
STUDENT BRANCH IEEE UNB
Instructor (Project Electron)
November, 2012 - October, 2013
I have traveled to Canada and I am from Brazil
circuit makerlanslinux server managementMac OSMicrosoft Officemicrosoft visual studiosOrCADPhotoshopPSpicevirtualization (vmwareWindowswireless communicationWireshark