• Assisted in the first case of a Timorese citizen to receive medical treatment for leukemia in America
• Applied for and received a government grant from East Timor Ministry of Health to pay for plane ticket for patient and translator
• Assisted patient in obtaining a passport, visa and letter of travel approval from U.S. Ambassador
• Organized housing, transportation and visa interview for necessary 2 weeks stay in Jakarta, Indonesia.
• Taught patient reading, writing, English and computer skills daily during the 2 month stay in America
BAIRO PITE CLINIC
International Volunteer Coordinator
June, 2009 - August, 2012
SAINT JOSEPH HIGH SCHOOL
February, 2006 - September, 2009
I have experienced surviving in the jungles more than 12 years in East Timor during Indonesian Invasion.
and computer service technician (installedand corel drawand mac osxand upgraded desktop and notebook computersart/graphics (adobe photoshopdatabase/statistics (microsoft accessdesktop publishing (microsoft publishergraphics design solidworksKeynotemacromedia flashmaintainedoperating systems (windows 2000performed maintenance on printerspresentation (microsoft power pointrepairedspreadsheet (microsoft excelwindows sevenWindows VistaWindows XPword processing (microsoft word