Turnaround Coordinator, Baggage Department Lead, Acting Supervisor
• Baggage file updating and query responses with regards to status.
• Revitalization of baggage department to meet company standards.
• Sending of statistics and analysis reports concerning weekly baggage statistics
• Authority to dispatch aircraft and verification of correct turn procedures.
• Weight and balance cross-checking to ensure aircraft is of valid weight and trim.
• Fueling safety oversight.
• Overseeing of below-wing turnaround process for Virgin Atlantic aircraft. Aircraft offload and upload supervision, compliance of aircraft being serviced and refueled.
• Organizing baggage shipments.
Sears, Roebuck and Co.
March 2012 - August 2012
Phillipsburg Mall Offices
April 2011 - March 2012
American Financial Resources, Inc
Filing and Database Associate
July 2010 - February 2011
ability to influenceattention to detailcisco it experiencecomputer skillsCustomer Serviceinitiatives and strategieslead and remedy a fix for problemsleadership abilities in highly charged situations and special projects as assignedmastery of cisco essentialsunderstanding of business infrastructures