• Implemented a trouble ticket system to track trouble calls within the TCC campus.
• Applied changes to printer IP settings.
• Manually updated and installed new software.
• Installed and updated MAC and HP computers.
• Filed and updated computers in a database.
• Installed and manually implemented drivers for Xerox and HP printers.
• Worked with Microsoft Access, connecting it to school Archive Manager.
• Replaced older model computers with newer models, updating systems.
• Fixed basic printer software and hardware problems.
• Replaced monitors carefully moving hardware from one point on campus to another.
TCC/Tidewater Community College
IT/Information Systems Technician
U.S. Navy, Corry Station
Information Systems Technician
March, 2014 - June, 2014
Elite Order Taker
August, 2012 - June, 2013
I was an IT in the Navy for 9 months
a+ certificationbasic printer repairfirewall utilizationhardware skillsinformation systems managementlocal area network managementmicrosoft word usageon-the-job-trainingoperating system platformsproblem-solvingrefurbishing of desktop towers and implementation of windows 7 and windows 8 osRisk ManagementTeam Buildingupgrading and installation of operating systemsWindows 7