• Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
• Inventory stock and requisition new stock.
• Place special orders or call other stores to find desired items.
• Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
• Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
• Bag or package purchases, and wrap gifts.
• Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers
• Help customers try on or fit merchandise.
• Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
• Clean shelves, counters, and tables.
• Exchange merchandise for customers and accept returns.
• Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
• Demonstrate use or operation of merchandise.
QUIET FLIGHT CITYWALK
February, 2013 - November, 2013
I have traveled to 2 other continents
bilingual - fluent spanish vocabularyexperienced in guest servicesfit for being on my feet making runs and providing the guest with help as quickly as possiblemuch experience with people on vacation families especiallypassionate towards my work and i put forth my full efforttrained in providing a guest with a memorable experiencevery comfortable with communicating with others and accommodating their needsvery knowledgeable of the areavery positive and outgoing personality which allows me to easily make a customer feel welcomedwas instructed on guest service at universal studios casting orientation