• Serve as a third party contractor to the Department of State.
• Fulfill IT order requests as they are submitted.
• Obtain proficiency with ILMS/Ariba ordering system and Microsoft Office products.
• Serve as a liaison between DOS and the vendors.
• Represent the agency through correspondence with current and potential vendors.
• Reconcile and maintain the accuracy of monthly credit card statements.
• Organize and maintain the status of recurring accounts.
• Advise the credit card holder on account activities and provide solutions to issues that may arise.
Christopher Newport University
October 2017 - April 2018
April 2015 - October 2017
Fish Window Cleaning
June 2016 - December 2016
Steak N' Shake
May 2014 - July 2014
See 1 More
I traveled to Dublin, Ireland to march with my university's band in the 2016 St. Patrick's Day Parade.
BookkeepingData EntryMac OSMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft Office , Efficient with a MacBook ProMicrosoft PowerPointMicrosoft WordOrganizationProblem SolvingRecords and Knowledge Management: Creating, Organizing, and Maintaining Critical Information RepositoriesTime ManagementWindows 10