• Maintained a neat appearance including personal hygiene and hair, nail, and jewelry restraint according to company standards
• Assisted management with inventory and restocking.
• Up-sold additional menu items to increase profits.
• Effectively resolved food and service issues as well as guest concerns.
• Recorded customer orders and repeated them back to ensure correctness. Served orders to customers at windows and counters
• Communicated well with coworkers and management. Carefully maintained health and safety standards throughout the work areas and customer waiting areas
• Closely followed standard procedures for safe food preparation, assembly and presentation to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Performed general maintenance duties, including mopping floors, washing dishes, wiping counter tops, and cleaning bathrooms.