• Lab Aide at the Center of Imaging Research (CIR) within the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW)
• Work with Horos (medical image viewing software) to observe and trace MRI scans/images of the brain (focuesd on "bright spots" on brain aneurysm scans).
• Participate in meetings with principle investigator and research staff to evaluate and interpret the validity of data as needed.
• Successfully completed MRI Safety Training at the Medical College of Wisconsin (as of April 2019; status valid for one year).
• Very briefly worked with AFNI and jupyter to modify/trace ROIs
Wauwatosa School District
Student Library Assistant
Wauwatosa, WI, US
October, 2016 - July, 2017
Every other summer, I visit India to learn about the culture of my ancestors, speak Hindi, and spend time with my extended family.
I am passionate about sustaining life on Earth. I am interested in helping prevent damage caused by climate change, finding cures to diseases that negatively affect the human population, aiding species of animals that are close to being extinct, and utilizing other tactics that can help the Earth.
Collaborative Problem SolvingCommunicationCreative WritingCreativity SkillsDrawingLeadershipPaintingTeachingTeam LeadershipTutoring