• Create social media strategies for three B2B trade shows and conferences that are on brand and align with stakeholder goals.
• Work collaboratively to develop and promote content across social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
• Manage optimal posting schedules, considering web analytics and target metrics including SEO.
• Design posts to create curiosity and buzz around new products.
• Create and produce videos relating back to event features as well as industry related content.
• Create high value paid social media ad campaigns on Facebook and LinkedIn driving brand awareness and revenue.
• Increase qualified leads for sales and marketing, from Sept 2017 – May 2018 leads were increased by 6% using gated landing pages and white papers.
• Manage social media budget.
New York, NY, United States
July, 2016 - August, 2017
Lehigh Mining & Navigation
Public relations Intern
Bethlehem, PA, United States
January, 2016 - May, 2016
Jewish Relief Agency
Public Relations Intern
Philadelphia, PA, United States
May, 2015 - August, 2015
Adobe SuiteEloquaGoogle ProductsHootsuite Microsoft ProductsOmniture Sprout Social Whocit