• Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
• Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using dishwashers or by hand.
• Clean garbage cans with water or steam.
• Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas.
• Sweep or scrub floors.
• Set up banquet tables.
• Clean or prepare various foods for cooking or serving.
• Stock supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, or salad bars.
El Charro Cafe
August, 2013 - December, 2013
I like girl shows
active listeningcomputers and electronicscustomer and personal serviceDesigneducation and trainingenglish languageMathematicsoperation monitoringReading Comprehensionservice orientationSocial PerceptivenessspeakingTime Managementwriting