• Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
• Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
• Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
• Count mon ey in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
• Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
• Sort, count, and wrap currency and coins.
• Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas and complete other general cleaning duties, such as mopping floors and emptying trash cans.
• Greet customers entering establishments.
Kohl's Department Store
August 2012 - October 2013
January 2011 - July 2012
I love traveling
administration and managementclericalCritical Thinkingcustomer and personal servicefine artsmanagement of financial resourcessales and marketingtelecommunicationTroubleshootingwpm 40