• Create mechanical drawings for plastic components, prepare bill of materials and support quality control documentation.
• Create mechanical drawings by reviewing sketches, descriptions and specifications.
• Effectively communicate and support manufacturing, quality control and customers.
• Prepares supporting information by developing bills of materials; standard parts, fasteners and updating databases.
• Prepares assembly work instructions.
• Prepares quality control inspection reports.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Skills/Qualifications: SolidWorks, Microsoft Office, Functional and Technical Skills, good written and verbal communication skills.
• Plus: Plastic Injection Molding background, Mastercam, familiar with ISO 9001
Koshigoe & Associates
Acoustic Vibration Analysis Engineer
Seto, Aichi Prefecture, Japan
February, 2013 - May, 2014
Thank Goodness It's Sofia Catering
Long Beach, California, United States
June, 2011 - April, 2013
LOGISTICS TEAM MEMBER
Seal Beach, California, United States
November, 2010 - January, 2013
Fullerton, California, United States
May, 2010 - August, 2010
See 2 More
I have bowled a perfect 300 game.
I have a strong passion for technology with a desire to be an integral part of a meaningful team.