• Created budgetary guidelines for each business unit utilizing company guidelines
• Hosted meetings with subteam leads from multiple regions of United States, Europe and Asia on a regular basis to present material to colleagues both inside of Pfizer and external companies.
• Assessed and mitigated potential risks to move the drug towards approval from EU and US regulatory agencies
• Organized, planned and led cross functional conferences for drug development phase deliverables with regulatory, pharmaceutical science, clinical, financial and commercial business units
• Collaborated in multiple teams within the therapeutic areas of Rheumatology, Neurology and Psychology on late stage drug development
• Collated a critical review of the drug development process (Decision Point Roadmap) database for senior leaders in the Global Innovative Pharmaceuticals Business Unit to improve the resources of Pfizer internal.
• Summer 2015
UNITED STATES CONGRESSMAN JOE COURTNEY
Constituent Services Intern
PERFORMING ARTS BOX OFFICE
Business & Sales Associate
October, 2013 - present
Non-Degree Summer Program
June, 2014 - July, 2015
See 2 More
I started off interested in law/public sector but now I am interested in Finance.