• MATLAB & Simulink
• Member of team working on Unmanned Ariel Vehicles and Unmanned Ground Vehicles using Robot Operating System. Worked and programmed UAV's and UGV's to perform specific tasks both individually and in synchronization with other UAV's and UGV's.
• Implemented and demonstrated Hector Mapping without odometry usi ng a UGV mounted with a Lidar sensor at the Unmanned System Consortium 2014 .
• Implemented and demonstrated RGBD Slam by extracting RGBD point features using a Kinect and representing them as a Point Cloud at the Unmanned System Consortium 2014
• Developed a cooperative and preemptive RTOS (using C) on the 33FJ family of the dsPIC microcontroller. The RTOS handled tasks waiting on semaphores, task switching, timers and interrupts.
• Worked on Image Processing and Signal Processing
• Worked on Neural networks and Fuzzy logic.
• Worked on finding an optimal solution for a fixed final time and free final time system for the given performance index and constraints
• Designed systems in Simulink and simulated them for the given boundary conditions.
Given a challenge, I don't rest until I find a solution