• Experienced in all facets of Orientation Leader to ensure optimum student satisfaction.
• Delivered leadership attributions that were recognized at the ending of the Spring 2014 Academic orientation session
• Helped new incoming students become familiar with Queensborough Community College by providing them with guide services around the facilities.
• Assisted the Academy Advisers during the Academy Advisement sessions.
• Helped with all aspects of New Student Orientation Advisement and Registration including setting up registration materials and addressing students’ questions and needs.
Italian American Civil Rights
January, 2011 - January, 2011
I have hopes of meeting the President one day
proficient in microsoft word and excelproven ability to work effectively with people of various ages; cultural backgrounds; and socio-economic statuseswell -developed creative; organized; attentive; comprehensive skills