• Inventory stock and requisition new stock.
• Always greet customers with a positive and friendly demeanor.
• Do as much as possible to enhance the customer’s shopping experience in an effort to create a loyal customer base.
• Help customers try on or fit merchandise, check on customers in fitting rooms and recommend/suggest similar merchandise
• Clean shelves, counters, and tables.
• Ticket, arrange and display merchandise to promote sales.
• Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
• Describe merchandise and explain the use and care of merchandise, mostly clothing and bikinis to customers.
• Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires. Mainly recommend different types of bikinis and bathing suits for certain activities, body shapes, styles and budgets.
• Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
• Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise, including clothing, bathing suits, sandals, skin products.
• Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
UK INTERNATIONAL SOCCER CAMPS
Soccer Camp Sales Associate
March, 2013 - August, 2013
my ethnicity is quite mixed- 1/2 European dissent, 14/ Japanese, 1/4 African American