• Provides troubleshooting of microcomputer hardware and software and appropriate communication devices.
• Installs and configures desktop work stations and provides on-going desktop support for existing users and coordinates the timely and cost effective maintenance and repair of desktop work stations.
• Prepares system test plan and test data and conducts program and/or system testing.
• Prepares and/or maintains incident reports using an on-line incident management system.
• Determines hardware/software methodologies for transferring information between various computing systems and platforms.
• Plans, coordinates and conducts installation and maintenance of kiosks.
KUMON LEARNING CENTER
September 2010 - August 2012
Front Office Receptionist
May 2007 - June 2010
I have a two year old daugther
business writingCustomer Servicededicated team playerdocumentationFilingmeeting supportOrganizationProofreadingquickbooks and ms office proficientstaff trainingtravel arrangementsunderstands grammar