• Assisted in the development, rollout and training of evaluation tools for Major projects on health indicators for National reports including the vital statics.
• Detailed region based situational analysis including Assessed the role of doctors of traditional medicines in behavioral change communication as well as the role and impact of adequate infrastructure on decisions.
• Responsible for developing and testing the modules in training of trainers further supervising the capacity building process
• Development of IEC material where ever needed
• Analyzed data using SPSS/CS Pro and report writing (draft report, status reports and final data analysis report)
• Developed research design for training need assessment. Followed by developing the course contents pedagogy and tools for the program.
• Conducted observation study, in depth interviews, developed guidelines to conduct case studies and focus group discussions. Instrumental in developing Causal Analysis (Malnutrition) and developing conceptual framework for IEC and capacity building
February, 2005 - June, 2010
crystal reportsjava scriptmercury quality centre (mqcrequisite proSPSS