These WayUp SSC Terms, together with the Agreement of which they are a part (including without limitation the Jobs Terms), apply to WayUp’s SSC Services (which include one or more of the sourcing, screening, and coaching (“SSC”) Services). Defined terms have the meanings ascribed to them in this Agreement.
- SSC Services. WayUp will perform the SSC Services set forth in the applicable Order in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including these SSC Terms and the other documents that comprise the Agreement, subject to Employer timely Submitting to WayUp the following Employer Content (collectively, the “Required Employer Content”):
- All screening questions (follow-up questions) to be asked of Candidates to be screened;
- Acceptable answers, and disqualifying answers, to such questions; and
- Such other information as reasonably requested by WayUp for the SSC Services.
- Processes. With respect to the SSC Services, WayUp will exclusively own all rights, title, and interest in and to any processes, methods, techniques, software, tools, utilities, inventions, devices, methodologies, specifications, documentation, and materials of any kind used or developed by WayUp or its personnel in connection with providing the Services, including all worldwide Intellectual Property Rights therein (collectively, including such Intellectual Property Rights, “Processes”). Nothing in this Agreement will be deemed to restrict or limit WayUp’s right to perform similar services for any other party or to assign any employees or subcontractors to perform similar services for any other party; provided that WayUp complies with its confidentiality obligations in this Agreement with respect to Employer Confidential Information.
- Non-Solicitation. During the term of this Agreement and for a period of twelve (12) months thereafter, without WayUp’s express prior written approval, Employer will not (directly or indirectly) solicit or attempt to solicit any employee, advisor, independent contractor, or consultant of WayUp who participated in the performance of Services to become an employee, advisor, independent contractor, or consultant of or to any other person or entity.