We know how much of a struggle bus college can be financially, but the good news is that you definitely don’t have to go it alone.
We’ve compiled a list of over 100 amazing discounts available to all college students right now and broke them down by category, so take a gander and get ready to save major money this semester.
1. Dell: Students can get a free TV with the purchase of a PC.
2. Sprint: Customers get select user discounts on their plans when they verify their student status.
3. Norton: You can get $30 off Norton’s security services for your electronics.
4. Fujitsu: Take 5% off of your purchase.
5. Ableton: Save 60% on Ableton Live.
6. T-Mobile: Get $50 cash back when you activate a new phone line.
7. Microsoft: You can save 10% or more on products depending on your school.
8. AT&T: The cell phone service provides discounts for students on select plans.
9. Best Buy: You can get up to 25% of savings off of Best Buy electronics.
10. JourneyEd: You have access to a variety of discounts, including a Microsoft Office subscription for $30, two Photoshop editions for less than $80, and more.
11. Apple: Students can get discounts on laptops and computers as well as special financing deals.
12. Bose: You can save up to 15% off of all Bose products.
13. B&H Electronics: You’ll have select discounts available for thousands of products.
14. Das Keyboard: Get 20% off of any keyboard plus free shipping.
15. Adobe: Students can save up to 60% of Adobe Creative Suite (which includes popular products like Photoshop and Illustrator).
16. Lenovo: You can save anywhere from 10-20% on a variety of electronics, from laptops to tablets.
17. Arby’s: You can 10% off your entire order if you show your student ID.
18. Qdoba: Students get free drinks when they order food and a $5 burrito meal.
19. Dunkin’ Donuts: Time to take 10% off of your order.
20. Chipotle: If you order a meal and show your student ID, you get one free drink.
21. Burger King: Take 10% off that Whopper when you flash your valid school ID.
22. Chik-fil-A: Get a free drink with your food purchase.
23. Pizza Hut: You can earn 10-20% off of your order.
24. Dairy Queen: DQ offers a variety of deals for students depending on the location.
25. Taco Bell: Take 10% off of your order when you show your valid school ID.
26. Health Snap: Get a 5% discount on health food, supplements, and more.
27. Shoney’s: Enjoy a 15% discount year round off of your meal.
28. Spotify: Your Spotify account will only cost $4.99 per month.
29. Apple Music: Spotify competitor Apple Music is also offering a $4.99/month deal.
30. Lincoln Center: Lincoln Center offers a variety of discounts to its different shows, from $10 jazz tickets to $29 entry for the New York City Ballet.
31. Denver Art Museum: Take 20% off the normal ticket price.
32. Harkins Theaters: You can receive 20-25% off the ticket price on Thursdays.
33. AMC Theaters: Students can take 10-15% off of their movie tickets on Thursdays.
34. New England Aquarium: Take $2 off ticket prices for admission and IMAX.
35. Carnegie Hall: See a show in one of the most renowned arts spaces for only $10.
36. Memphis Symphony Orchestra: You’ll be able to purchase a $10 ticket for a performance.
37. Broadway: Snag a Broadway ticket for only $20-30.
38. Museum of Modern Art: Students get nearly 50% off of the ticket price.
39. Broadway in Chicago: Tickets are as low as $14.50 for students.
40. Regal Cinemas: You can knock off 5-20% off of the normal adult ticket price.
41. Art Institute of Chicago: Take 25% off of the ticket price for admission.
42. Metropolitan Opera: Students can register for special discounted ticket prices.
43. Caesars: Students get a 10% discount off of any Caesars entertainment events.
44. Amtrak: Save 15% on train travel.
45. MBTA: You can receive 50% off of your travel.
46. Eurail: You’ll get a whopping 35% taken off of the normal ticket price.
47. General Motors: You can receive select discounts on specific car models.
48. Penske: Take 10% off of your truck rental, and get another 10% off if you book a one-way rental online.
49. Sixt Rent A Car: Students can take 5% off of their reservation.
50. Greyhound: Students get 20% off Greyhound travel.
51. STA Travel: The site is entirely dedicated to student travel discounts.
52. RailEurope: The company offers select deals on its various lines, like a $65 ticket from London to Paris.
51. Necessary Clothing: Enjoy 8% cash back.
52. Club Monaco: Take 20% off of your purchase at Club Monaco’s in-person and online stores.
53. Levi’s: The classic denim brand is offering 15% off for student purchases.
54. Under Armour: Take 10% off of your purchase.
55. Vineyard Vines: The brand offers a 15% discount to students in stores when they show a valid school ID.
56. Dockers: Time to take 20% off of your Dockers purchase.
57. Hanes: Hanes offers a 15% discount.
58. American Apparel: Take 15% off of your American Apparel purchase online and in stores.
59. Topshop: Say hello to 10% off any purchase.
60. Boohoo: You can take a whopping 50% off of your purchase.
61. SurfStitch: Enjoy a 15% discount off of your purchase.
62. Alex and Ani: Take 10% off of your Alex and Ani purchase at retail stores.
63. Just My Size: You get a 10% discount.
64. Urban Outfitters: There’s a 10% discount with your name on it.
65. Jack Wills: Say goodbye to 10% of your bill.
66. Modcloth: Slash 15% from your purchase.
67. In Love With Fashion: Enjoy a 15% discount off of your purchase right now.
68. Pacsun: It’s time to take 10% off of your purchase.
68. Express: A 15% discount is calling your name.
70. Madewell: Madewell’s offering 15% off of a full purchase for students with a valid school ID.
71. Banana Republic: The clothing company is taking 15% off of your purchase.
72. ASOS: Students get 10% off of their full purchase with a valid school ID.
73. Dune London: A 10% discount is calling your name.
74. JCrew: Have a valid student ID? You can take 15% off your purchase.
75. The Limited: Take 10% off of your purchase.
76. Dorothy Perkins: Say hello to a 10% discount.
77. Original Penguin: Take 10% off of your purchase.
78. Public Desire: Students get 10% off.
81. Ulta: Get 5% cash back on orders of $50 or more.
82. Sigma: Students instantly get 10% off of all products.
83. Sephora: You’ll receive 10% off of your purchase.
84. Sally’s Beauty Supply: You can get $5 off of any purchase of $25 or more.
85. Urban Decay: Say hello to 10% off of your Urban Decay purchase.
86. The New York Times: Get Times access for just $1 a week.
87. The Wall Street Journal: You can get the WSJ for $1 per week during the semester for $49 for the whole year.
88. Barnes & Noble: Time to save up to 90% on textbooks.
89. Washington Post: You can get free digital access.
90. Travelers: Travelers is handing out 8% discounts to students.
91. Evernote: Students can get 75% off of a premium subscription.
92. Sam’s Club: Get a $15 gift card just for being a student.
93. Walmart: The retail giant has a number of dorm room accessory deals you should take advantage of.
94. FedEx: Save 20-30% off of your FedEx order.
95. Goodwill: Say goodbye to 10% of your bill.
96. West Elm: Take 15% off your order.
97. Allstate: Got all A’s? Take 20% off of your insurance bill.
98. State Farm: Take 25% off of your insurance for good grades.
99. Zipcar: Many college campuses receive huge discounts for student Zipcar users.
100. Amazon Prime: You’ll get a number of sweet deals, all with free two-day shipping.
101. PB Teen: Shopping for new furniture? You can get 15% off of your purchase.
102. Esurance: Are you a good student with at least a 3.0 GPA? You can get 10% off of your car insurance.
103. GEICO: Save up to $200 for good grades and good driving.
Can you say ka-ching?