Every so often here at WayUp we like to take the time to highlight a company that is doing innovative work in their field, while simultaneously facilitating a fun and memorable work experience for employees. This week, that company is NetApp.
- A $6.3 billion, Fortune 100 company, with 13,000 employees worldwide.
- Advanced storage and data management solutions.
- Sunnyvale, California (HQ)
- Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
- Waltham, Massachusetts
- Cranberry Township, Pittsburg
- Vienna, Virginia
- Vancouver, Canada
- Wichita, Kansas
- Boulder, Colorado
- Exposure to senior management
- Fun and frequent intern events
- Real responsibility
- Great compensation
- Relaxed and collaborative work environment
Stay tuned for internship and entry-level job opportunities at NetApp!