We all want to feel good about the work we’re doing, right? At Danone, that’s easy to do. Here are seven ways this global food company will make you proud to call yourself a “Danoner”.
1. The feel-good vibes start with Danone’s mission statement to “bring health through food to as many people as possible.”
2. They’re behind a bunch of good-for-you drinks and food like Horizon Organic milk, Silk Almond Milk, Evian water, and Oikos Greek yogurt.
3. When it comes to Danone’s products, the company holds itself to high standards. For example, they promote agriculture that respects natural ecosystems, creates economic value, and results in more nutritious products.
4. Last year in the U.S. alone, they shipped 650 loads of products across the country via trains instead of trucks. Why? Because trains emit six times less CO2.
5. Each year, they host the Danone Nations Cup, an international kids’ soccer tournament. The tournament’s mission? To help kids discover different cultures and values and to “instill lessons of respect and dignity in victory and defeat.”
6. Each June, Volunteer Month, brings together Danone employees around the world for 30 days of giving back. In the US alone, over 100 employees participated in eight different Volunteer Month activities this year. Projects included restoring a farm, working at a food bank, and teaching local schools about nutrition. But that’s far from the only time you’ll see Danoners volunteering.
7. You’ll have opportunities to make an impact from the beginning. Just ask Kristina. As an intern, she played a huge role in planning a national sales day for Danone Waters of North America. Now, she’s on Danone’s talent acquisition team helping new talent get hired. How’s that for an impact?
See yourself making an impact at Danone? They’re hiring on WayUp now!