Over 5 years, we’ve helped students and new grads find jobs through real world experiences and now we are excited to hand the baton to our community–allowing you to share your experiences and what you’ve learned to empower your peers through our new Student Stories Series.
This is your chance to become a guest author on InternMatch and have your work read by our users–millions of students and over 10,000 employers–while improving your online brand, adding to your resume, and possibly winning $100!
Interested? We thought so… If you already have an idea for a story you want to share, please email student.stories[at]internmatch.com with why you’re interested, your school, major, and grad year.
About Student Stories
Articles submitted and approved will be posted from now until May 30th, at which point we will start a review process and select the top 5 articles written to be awarded $100!
But to ensure our users have nothing but the highest quality of articles and resources, we’re hand selecting the authors… so if you’re interested please follow the email instructions above or continue reading to learn more.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for posts that share real world examples and experiences related to internships and entry-level jobs. Here are some topics as examples:
- Share a unique story of how you landed a gig or how you used exceptional and creative tactics that your peers might find helpful
- How you overcame any challenges in your job or internship search
- A review of a past internship or job, what you learned from it and anything you feel could’ve been different
- How you are managing work-life balance and how you are prioritizing career development while in college
- Fun or unique stories from the frontline during your internship or entry-level job, or the job search
- Your post needs to contain at least 300 words, one picture, and an “About the Author” section
- Your post needs to be unique content, meaning it cannot be previously posted on another site
- Your post can only contain links to relevant high quality articles. No needless promotion of products or anything that can be construed as advertising
If you’re interested in becoming an InternMatch author or have any questions, please email student.stories[at]internmatch.com with why you’re interested, your school, major, and grad year.
We’re excited to read your stories and share them with our community helping millions of students gain insight on their job search and help them overcome any obstacles they might face.