Pack up your winter coat and dust off your favorite pair of sandals, because summer is approaching with full force and Internmatch is here to help you land the position you’ve been dreaming of.
Now you might be wondering, “Is it too late to apply for Summer Internships?” Absolutely not. It’s never too late to snag an internship and we’ve complied a list of 10 companies you should be applying for now!
1. Spend your summer surrounded by culture in San Francisco’s SoMa District. Whether your interested in marketing, sales, or mobile engineering, Eventbrite has a spot for you. Apply Now!
2. The CTA is the nation’s second largest transit train and is located in CHI Town. From finance to HR, apply today for a paid summer position!
3. Ever wonder what goes on behind the scenes of one our nation’s largest mobile companies? Well you’re in luck, because T-moblie is recruiting interns for positions in engineering and strategic sourcing. Apply today.
4. Do you have a passion for waste reduction and recycling? If so, Waste Management, North America’s leading provider of integrated environmental solutions, can provide the best internship experience for you. Apply now for a role in the Public Sector Services Intern Program.
5. Admit it. We all felt warm and fuzzy inside when Nemo found his dad, and now you have the chance to be apart of the magic! Dolby Enterprises specializes in the advancement of audio reproduction and technologies. If you’re interested in acquiring a paid position as a E-Media Technology Intern, apply today.
6. Calling all tech nerds. CBS Interactive wants you! Apply now as a Summer 2014 Software Engineering intern and spend your summer in San Francisco sharpening your skills in web development.
7. We can’t promise you a new ride for the summer, but we can guarantee an awesome paid position with Enterprise Rent-a-Car. The Management Trainee Internship will bestow the skills needed for business development, sales/marketing, and customer service. Apply today
8. Dedicate an entire year to improving the development of affordable housing. As a Community Development Intern you will strentghten the quality of life for people in rural communities. Positions are scattered across the California coast, spreading up through Oregon. If you’re ready to impact people’s lives, apply today..
9. “Believe in young people. Young people can lead today. We don’t require old people.” If you share the same beliefs, Do something is the perfect match for you. From Youtube Community Manager to Writing and Journalism Intern, DO something provides awesome positions for students interested in tech, marketing, business development, and more. Apply today and snag a paid position in New York City.
10. From California to New York, Thomson Reuters has offices spread across the country. If you’re interested in technology, marketing, sales, or accounting, Apply today to secure your spot.