Want to work for a company that recognizes your individuality, passion, and gives you the opportunity to contribute in meaningful ways from day one? A company devoted to building and shaping your future, that was rated as a WayUp Top 100 internship program, and is a market leader in its industry with brands such as Baxter of California, Redken, Kiehl’s, Lancôme, and NYX? Then check out this summer internship opportunity with L’Oréal USA.
Our Information Technology team is looking for motivated interns who want to be at the intersection of business and technology, and lead their own project which will have direct impact on one of the world’s most innovative CPGs. At L’Oréal, we give our interns the space to explore, to have full time employee responsibilities, present their own insights to senior management, and to become future leaders.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Fully own an individual project with strategic business impact that you will present to senior management
- Become familiar with L’Oréal’s enterprise-wide systems and provide process improvement recommendations
- Network and learn about how technology supports multiple functions across the organization (Digital, Supply Chain, Finance, R&I and Marketing)
- Use your skills to surprise and delight the end user whether you have our consumer, our retail partner, or employee as your customer
- Determine the optimal methodologies, models, and applications for data organization and analysis
- Build and improve the technology blueprint for our company to ensure we are best-in-class across our technology teams
- Protect the data of our customers, partners, and employees
- Participate in formal and informal training
- Develop presentation skills and business acumen
You will be placed onto a team within one of these tracks:
- Retail IT – Responsible for all Retail experience for all brands at Loreal
- Digital IT – Develops the Digital presence for all our products and brands
- Enterprise Infrastructure and Architecture - All connectivity, communication and technology needed for employees to operate effectively within the company
- CyberSecurity – Assess all risk in the cyber space, to keep Loreal and their customers as secure as possible
- Strategy and Governance – Own all the budget, strategy, project management methodology that impacts the IT organization overall
- Business Applications – All eCommerce and other applications that support the revenue streams, manufacturing and supply chain operations of the company
Applications are due by Sunday, December 1st, at 11:59 PM EST.