Brandstorm, L'Oréal's ultimate innovation case competition, is the opportunity of a lifetime. Since 1992, Brandstorm has brought together over 40,000 ambitious students a year from all over the world who have created 10,000+ groundbreaking ideas, innovations, and business models. This competition has allowed students from all majors and years to showcase their talents.
To compete, you will form a team of three students to solve a real-life business challenge: Build a plastic-less future in the beauty industry. Create an innovation that reduces or eliminates the use of plastic by inventing new circular business solutions, and by changing middle-class consumer behavior
Your first pitch will be in the form a 5 minute video and a 3 slide presentation – easy, right? From there, 10 teams will be selected to compete in person in front of L'Oréal executives at USA National Finals in New York City. The winners of the USA National Finals will then be flown to Paris to compete against teams from across the world in the Global Finals.
Registration Ends: February 28, 2020
First Round Video Pitch Due: March 13, 2020
USA National Finals in New York City: May 7 & 8
International Finals in Paris: June 23 &24
You are currently an undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited USA based university, excluding MBA and PhD students
• Crack a real business case from idea to business concept
• Develop practical business skills and learn about the industry through 80+ hours of available e-learning materials
• Gain a L'Oréal Mentor (if chosen as one of the USA National Finalist teams)
• Compete for the chance to have an all-expenses paid trip to New York City and potentially, Paris!
• Access a dedicated recruitment process managed by our USA campus recruitment team – by participating in Brandstorm, you’ve demonstrated valuable skills and a mindset matching our work culture and so we want to potentially hire you!