Assistant Directors will serve as a member of the Program Management Team to ensure exceptional Parent/ Child/ School experience through implementation of the program. As a member of the Program Management Team will support oversight of talent, brand and operations of an assigned school age facility to ensure the Hot Spots Extended Care Program mission, vision and values are upheld.
- Participates in HSECP Corporate meetings
- Promotes teamwork and enthusiasm; fosters commitment to HSECP mission, vision, and values—protect, educate, nurture
- Coaches and develops students and co-workers through modeling of behaviors that meet the HSECP standard.
- Provides support and direction to coworkers to ensure the classroom functions in an orderly manner.
- Greets family members and school staff by name; presents a positive and professional image.
- Plan/ Prepare/ Lead the execution of program routines and curriculum
- Ensures exceptional customer service experiences, e.g., thorough, friendly tours; welcoming environment; accessible for parents, phone calls, etc.; concerns addressed in a timely manner.
- Ensures school age facility is consistently clean, neat and organized and meets visual execution standards; recommends repair work as needed.
- Supports and leads new company initiatives to ensure adaptation of new programs, policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with all federal and state laws, OCC regulations, and HSECP standards, policies and procedures.
- Opens and closes school age program on a daily basis during school
- Demonstrates accountability and initiative; identifies opportunities/goals for the school age facility.
- Seeks professional development opportunities; stays current on new practices in the child care and education industry
- Assists and supervises children during all activities; counsels children as needed using positive and appropriate discipline techniques.
- Creates and implements thorough, timely lesson plans that are age appropriate and stimulating in accordance with weekly themes and HSECP curriculum.
- Maintains certification requirements (Twelve Continuing Education Credits per year).
- Maintains confidentiality regarding families, co-workers and self.
- Transports children in the HSECP van as needed.