Under Armour’s Retail Leadership Rookie Program is a 10-week rotational program located in one of our Brand House or Factory House locations. Retail Leadership Rookies will develop their leadership abilities, product knowledge, and critical thinking skills while rotating through work centers in our retail stores.
By submitting your application you will be considered for the following in-store leadership roles:
- Participate in the development of teammates with an emphasis on retaining high performing teammates.
- Recognize and properly resolve teammate performance issues; communicate high priority issues to the Store Manager in a timely manner and collaborate to develop a plan for resolution to minimize risk
- Maintain Under Armour brand standards of a neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap and fitting room ensuring the store environment is safe for teammates and athletes.
- Monitor the productive handling of all merchandise including shipment receipt and processing, floorsets, markdown optimization and replenishment systems while maintaining backroom standards.
- Assist with visual directives ensuring mapping and floorset are properly planned and executed within the allotted timeframe.
- Analyze merchandise reports and direct brand appropriate merchandising moves to maximize presentation and drive sales.
- Impact the athlete experience by creating an elevated in-store experience.
- Support and spearhead in-store events, grassroots activations and build new relationships in the community.