In case you missed it, we sat down with Gates General Manager Ralitza Arafin to talk manufacturing, mentorship, and why it’s an exciting time to work for the company. Watch the full interview here:
Here are some of the coolest things we learned:
- Gates products are everywhere, from cars to escalators. That means you get to see your work in action every single day.
- You’ll move fast. Some rotational engineers start working at an R&D test center and can build a product by day two.
- Gates is smaller than many other manufacturing companies. That translates to more opportunities and faster career advancement.
- The company’s formal mentorship program means you’ll always have the support you need to have a fulfilling career there.
- Gates may be 100 years old, but they’re always thinking of ways to keep innovating.
Ready to see for yourself? Gates is hiring for a bunch of roles right now! Head over to WayUp to apply.